Life as a Function of Deeds, Goals and Priorities

Yes, I'm back. I was thinking about writing on this topic for 6 months. Finally got clarity of this thought and decided to write. I'm on my phase of completing M.Tech. As an M.Tech student, there are many thoughts creating storm in my brain, however I can manage any kind of pressure if I think about this topic. It gives me strength, positive power to push my extreme limits. I hope, you will take these thoughts positively. 

Life as a Function of Deeds, Goals and Priorities

I was nervous. I needed to complete my work, but I hadn't. Walking to the guide's office during my M.Tech was one of the toughest things in life. However guide was very much supportive, I always get nervous in front of him. Once I discuss the concepts and work I've gone through during the time, 80 percent of the load gets released, still I hesitate to complete this phase. To understand the things I connect different conditions, situations and try to bridge them with each other. In engineering, we can call it analogy. 

So here I connected my "hesitation of entering guide's cabin" with "hesitation of going to hospital". And then I started to get clarity about the things. Our brain works like that. It doesn't simplify the problem if you try hard to solve problem. If you bridge the analogy between two same type of situations, you can find solution of your problem. And this is the way I find the solutions to problems. Before solving the problem, I was thinking,

Why is it necessary to report this much frequently? 

After solving the problem,

It is necessary to check the progress of the health, otherwise I'll have to visit more frequently sooner or later. It's hilarious. 

But this was not the end. This was just the beginning of a thought. It took me to the another level. Now I started connecting many things. At last I connected an unusual visit of my friend at my home and then disappearing suddenly.

I din't know why he came, neither he knew. We were on a walk on a street. One another friend of mine met us on the way. He told me about his plan of trekking. The YHAI National Himalaya trek. I had never gone to trek, and so made my mind at the same moment. The friend who came at my place also shown interest to come. Some how I managed to convince my parents on the condition of taking them with me up to Haridwar on family trip. My friend who came from Ahmedabad got a call from home, and he told me, some guests were waiting for him and needed to leave asap. I was thinking about the coincidence, as  he came for 1 hr and the things changed. If he would not come, we would not go on walk and we would not decide for the trek. It surprised me when the friend who proposed the trek of Kedar-kantha called me and told me about his finger fracture after 15 days, and so he was not coming. I went on a trek with my another friend and it became an amazing experience of life which I won't ever forget. It helped me to heal my past wounds and to start the life with a new freshness. I got new reasons, new challenges and new attitude in life. The life changing experience. The destiny? or the right choice? or the priorities? or the Goals? or my deeds? Can I connect all these things?

Priorities and the right choice
When my friend asked me for the trek, I even didn't think about dates of my M.tech presentation. If I would think about priorities, then I probably wouldn't go for trek.

Destiny
Later, I came to know that, the friend who actually gave the idea about trekking was induced by his another friend who later dropped the idea. It was not his destiny but the idea propagated to me.

Deeds and Goals
Deep in my heart, I had a desire to go for a Himalaya trek. It was one of the small Goal but proved to be worthy enough to remember throughout my entire life. What if I hadn't responded to my friend the way I had? What if I wouldn't try to convince my parents? What if my deeds wouldn't reflect my Goal?

Should we try to understand the signals from nature? Nature tells us everything in advance. Nature whenever gets disturbed, it always finds the way to come in equilibrium. It's like natural damping of vibration. And we humans are also the part of nature. Listen to what nature wants to convey. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Be Practical": An Advice of the Century

Panch-Mahabhoot: Five Great Elements

Expectations Make You Weak