Mass Production of Engineers

I clearly remember my first day in Engineering College. As always, I was late and all the students were merged in the same class from different branches of engineering. It was the first batch of our college. We were the seniors and we were the juniors of ourselves. More than 250 future Engineers in only one batch of an engineering college. There were more than 80 engineering colleges in Gujarat at that time.  On the very first lecture of my engineering career, the first line I heard was "Welcome in the factory of Engineers." Today I know the word(Factory) used for college was appropriate. 

Mass Production of Engineers


After 4 years I'm going to get an engineering degree along with more than 50 thousand engineers in Gujarat only. 50 thousand fresher engineers in a state of India. No NO! I'm not going to talk about employment. All knows about today's era of unemployment for engineers. I'm going to talk about other side of the coin most of the people unaware of it still they know. The revolution that has been begun. A technological revolution that can be start in India. I'll be shocked if the mass of the engineers with their skilled brain will be fail to contribute for Science and Technology. The day is very nearer when the population of Indian Engineers will be more that whole population of USA. People are growing in a more smarter way. However what GTU (Gujarat Technological University) has done is not appreciable for their emphasize on quantity rather than quality, still we can hope for the quality as a byproduct of competitive nature of Gujarati people. 

The revolution that has been started by Gujarat will leave a deep sign of excellence on Indian Technological Development. The standard of living has been changed along with the way the people think. Engineers are on their field, however directionless but will find their direction sooner or later. Knowledge poured in them will not remain dumped for long. Knowledge find its way from one to another and gets polished more and more causing continuous progress. Hope for the best and give your best to be a part of revolution.

Proud to be an Engineer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Evolving-India's Measured Response to Terrorism

Panch-Mahabhoot: Five Great Elements

"Be Practical": An Advice of the Century