Get Best Out of "X"
"Completion of submission gives more pleasure than completion of exam." It is true for most of the engineering students, and for me also. But this time it was 7th semester. Project was also there, as a subject having 4 credit importance out of total 30 credits. I'm going to share my experience of project work in this post. How I learn to get best from "X". X stands for anything helpful for me, anything from which I hope something. In short, I learned to get best possible outcome from whatever available with me.
Get Best Out of "X"
In our day to day life, there are many things which are helpful for us. We use many things which we require. You may meet some people who has everything but still he is not happy with it. Let we take an example of an engineering student. As I'm also an engineering student, I know the reality of engineering colleges especially of GTU. A student getting fail in 2-3 subjects with extremely low attendance in college in each semester, but he blames the college for it. However his argument may be right. But what is the result? Who is going to lose something here? In the same college there is a friend of him tops in each semester. Directly we can come to the decision that, both the students have same opportunities and same resources for study, but one don't know how to utilize and the other one knows to get best out of it. Success comes to the one who knows how to get best out of "X". X can be anything available to you.
I had heard many times " Maximum utilization of resources in a managed way, maximizes the profit." But I never thought of applying it, or I can say that, I din't know the way to get best out of "X". But I learned it. People under pressure give their best. Take the example of Indian cricket team. I was excited for our project work of final year. Because this is the only time when students feel of doing engineering. We were the team of 3 students, other two were my close friends. Initial phase of selecting the topic was crucial. Selection is very important in each stages of life. I would like to share my views on selection in the later posts.
At every stages of project, whatever work to be done on computer was taken by me as I'm good on it. In the starting phases it was of no load for me and the same work may be harder for my other two partners. So without hesitating, I took the responsibility(non verbally) of computer work. But it was my mistake. By doing that they din't learn to do that work without me and I din't know that in future I'll have to do lots of work for report formatting and preparing presentation along with regular work of project of collecting data, performing experiments and also other subjects. How will I be able to manage this all? was a big question at that time. And how will I be able to get the work from my partners who are also my friends. I can't refuse them to do the work and can't order them to do it without me. I was blaming them that they were not doing anything, so all the work load came to me. But I was wrong. It was my mistake to get them unaware of reality of work load. I was not able to get best from them. After thinking for a while I decided not to do it even more and let me get best out of it. I explained them how it is time consuming thing and I can't handle it alone. And if I'll handle it alone there will be the effect on overall work which we will not be able to do if I'll be engaged in this work alone. I gave them small task and make them realize how hard is the thing and time consuming if one is doing that alone. I make them realize from the different point of view of exploring the project more by dividing the work. I told them what efforts I have made to do this much of work. And it may affect other important things of the project if I"ll not have time. I convinced them to divide work. Then I got best out of my both partners and completed our work before everyone in the class with outstanding presentation securing highest marks. Here the main thing was convincing and managing in the better way. Go along with your team with proper management, it will give you the best result. The way of convincing and making others understand the real situation, gives you the best result. If the person is clear enough for your work and situation, you will be able to get best from him/her/them.
Same situation was there when we went for permission to perform experiment in "Indus Institute of Technology & Engineering". It is very hard to get trust from the other college to use their lab, especially when the college is self-finance. We managed to get it. We managed to get best from the college along with guidance of a faculty, help of lab assistance and certified readings. How? By simply creating understanding, developing trust and done. However we faced many difficulties initially because of miss communication and some resistance due to personal ego conflicts. But by overcoming these all difficulties, we found our way to go through.
I learned "It is our mistake, if we can't get best from the resources or say "X". So try to get best from "X" without damaging "X". Because that damaged "X" will not give best in future."
According to my point of view this theory can be applied for X- X can be anything available for you.
Nice π
ReplyDeleteAmazing ππ»
ReplyDeleteOut standing, Nice π
ReplyDeleteOut standing,nice
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteBe practical π
ReplyDeleteKIERRAππ»
ReplyDeleteAmazing ππ»
ReplyDeleteNiceπ
ReplyDelete