GOD, Life and their Existence
Watching movies is one of my hobbies. After mid semester exam completion of 7th semester, I watched around 3-4 movies. I select the movies randomly to watch from my collection. It is my way to enjoy the completion of exams. This time, there was something different than usual. All the movies I selected randomly to watch, all of them had GOD in the center. And as the last movie I watched yesterday was an Indian movie named "OMG - Oh My GOD". After watching this movie I realized the sequence of the movies I have watched recently. Simultaneously I was also in search of the topic for my new post on this blog. I think GOD was giving me the sign to select this topic, it may be possible if you believe "GOD exists."
If I say "GOD exists", then surely the next question comes in everyone's mind that "where?" I don't know. Then you may ask "how can you say "GOD exists"? Let me ask you a simple question, "Does Time exists?" Definitely you are going to say "yes, it exists." My next question is, "where?" Have you the answer? Time exists everywhere. Am I right? same answer for GOD's existence. You may argue, "then why we can't see him?" Now my turn, my question, "Have you seen the Time?" Something that exists everywhere can't be seen. One more thing is there, "Space". Ask the same questions for "Space". You can't see it. It exists everywhere.
GOD, Life and their Existence
If I say "GOD exists", then surely the next question comes in everyone's mind that "where?" I don't know. Then you may ask "how can you say "GOD exists"? Let me ask you a simple question, "Does Time exists?" Definitely you are going to say "yes, it exists." My next question is, "where?" Have you the answer? Time exists everywhere. Am I right? same answer for GOD's existence. You may argue, "then why we can't see him?" Now my turn, my question, "Have you seen the Time?" Something that exists everywhere can't be seen. One more thing is there, "Space". Ask the same questions for "Space". You can't see it. It exists everywhere.
Science don't have the answer for all these three. But if Time and Space exists, then GOD also. There may be the connection between these three, because we can't think of life without anyone of these. One more thing strikes my mind for existence of GOD is, GOD existence is accepted from very old days of humans of different regions and religions. At that time I don't think, the people would be able to communicate with each other from such a long distance or they all may got in the contact by any other means. Then why all the religions have accepted the existence of GOD?
Do the science have the answer for existence of soul? or life after death? Do anyone know the reality after death? and reality before birth? All these are the secrets, which can't be reveled, or shouldn't be revealed for the balance of life cycle. So I think science should not waste their time on such topics, which shouldn't be revealed. We should accept that some of things are the secrets of life which should be respected and accepted. Because whatever it is, it is for the protection of existence of life, universe or all the things. And these secrets will never be revealed until the life exists. When these secrets will be revealed, the existence of life may get in trouble.
These are my beliefs on GOD, life and their existence. The strong belief in GOD gives me positive strength and inspire me that "if you are on the right path, no one will be there, who can stop you to get your goal, but you must be on the right path." So the belief in GOD inspires me for always being on the right path on the all stages of life. I may be wrong or right on my way of beliefs, because "No one is perfect (post-1), and so me too." If anyone have different views, I will appreciate the person who will be honest to give their opinions.
Comments
Post a Comment
Your Opinion